Well, I guess it’s time to put these in place. People do tend to feel safer when there are boundaries of mutual respect. Many won’t need these, but others might, so here they are.
1. 24-hour notice required for cancellations or you'll be charged for that time slot.
2. Late Policy.
If you are more than 15 minutes late, I am unable to see you and 24-hour cancellation policy kicks in.
3. Five minutes early is plenty of time to arrive early.
4. Prepays, coupons, and all that stuff. I offer prepays so that you are able to save money on individual sessions and encourage a pro-active method of health care. These packages are not refundable, but the value of the discount expires after 10 months. It’s just a paperwork thing and energy thing. If you feel you are NOT able to use the package, then please don’t purchase the package. Pay the individual, non-committed fee. After recent issues, this will be strictly enforced!
5. Account sharing and transferring is not allowed. Under certain circumstances it makes sense but when it becomes a problem (and it has before), it's just cleaner that everyone keep and have their own account.
6. By scheduling an appointment online, you agree to these policies as outlined in the waiver, and initial appointment email.
7. Discounts cannot be combined.
8. Prepaid sessions must be used within 10 months of purchase.
9. No refunds.