Heavy Metal Toxicity
Are you one that is frustrated with your health and wellness?
Do you eat relatively clean, exercise 4-6 days a week, get at least 6-8 hours of sleep a night, drink at least half your bodyweight in clean water a day and still are not feeling great?
Perhaps fatigue, joint pain, memory issues, vision changes, and/or not being able to drop weight to name a few have given you concern. Often, the symptoms brought on by metal toxicity are misdiagnosed for chronic issues like depression, chronic fatigue syndrome, multiple sclerosis, and autism.
Is it time to find out if you could be heavy metal toxic?
If you are wondering if you may be a candidate for heavy metal detoxification print off the Toxicity Questionnaire from Standard Process that will help you do a body scan/check on where your health may be instead of the ole' saying "it's just the aging process."
1. Eat a diet high in cruciferous vegetables, healthy fats, and lean protein. (The herb Cilantro, which is really a weed, is amazing for detoxing heavy metals. Add it to everything, salads, smoothies, juicing, tacos, chicken, etc.)
2. Drink plenty of water daily; half your body weight, at least, in ounces.
3. Taking supplements to aid in the replacement of minerals lost when detoxing.
4. Exercise 20-60 minutes above and beyond your ADL (activity of daily living) to assist in the sweating process and aid in circulation.
5. Making sure your elimination pathways are open and draining properly; kidney, liver, large intestine.
6. Coffee Enemas to assist in the release to toxins from the liver. Best if done after a colon hygiene session to promote the retention time and absorption of the coffee enema.
7. Sauna sessions; Traditional saunas heat the air around you, while infrared light penetrates and heats your tissue directly. You sweat in an infrared sauna at around 130-150 degrees instead of at 180-200 degrees so you can stay in for longer without feeling like you’re going to pass out.
8. Removal of amalgam fillings by an biological dentist (must be done correctly or can be extremely toxic)