Do you suffer from a chronic disease? Do you suffer from viral or bacterial infections? Do you experience joint pain or skin disorders? If so, ozone therapy could be the first step to a more comfortable and healthy life.
Ozone therapy is the use of medical-grade ozone (O3), a turbocharged form of pure oxygen, to create a curative response in the body. Essentially activating the potential for the body to renew and regenerate itself. When this potential has been blocked the result is sickness or illness. The reactive properties of ozone stimulate the body to remove many of these impediments thus allowing the body to heal itself.
Ozone therapy has continued to provide benefits in European clinics and hospitals since World War I. The integrative treatment made its first appearance in the United States in the early 1980s and increasingly gained popularity through the decades. Additionally, we offer transdermal ozone sauna therapy at our sister site, The Superhuman Clinic. This tool pairs well with intravenous ozone therapy treatments which we offer at Infuze MD. To learn more about transdermal ozone sauna therapy.
How Does Ozone Therapy Work?
Ozone therapy helps your body heal through the use of ozone; a gas comprised of three oxygen atoms that have shown potential in improving the healing ability of your body.
When you come to Infuze MD to receive your treatment, your medical practitioner will examine you thoroughly and decide what steps need to be taken next to begin your therapy plan. Ozone can be administered into your body through your tissues, intramuscularly, and intravenously. Your doctor will determine which method is best for you based on your personal health situation.
What is Ozone Therapy Used For?
During the ozone therapy process, ozone is administered into your body to help you treat a wound or to combat your disease. A recent research study published in 2018 revealed that when ozone comes into contact with the fluids in your body, this encourages the production of more proteins and red blood cells. This leads to an increase of the oxygen supply inside your body and can result in overall better health.
Ozone therapy benefits include helping you get rid of bacteria, yeast, fungi, and other viruses that may be creating health complications in your body. Ozone therapy may also be used to treat a variety of different conditions and may possibly be useful in treating breathing disorders, because the increase in oxygen can help reduce any stress your lungs may be experiencing.
Is Ozone Therapy Effective?
The research behind zone therapy looks promising and there are many clinical trials in effect for ozone therapies centered around treating heart disease and arthritis. If you have any questions about our ozone therapy, get in touch with us today to receive answers from our medical experts and to learn more about how our ozone therapy can help you begin to recover.
Benefits Of Ozone Therapy
Ozone Therapy provides many powerful and healing health benefits with little or no side effects. Studies show these benefits:
– Suppresses infections by killing viruses, bacteria and yeast, especially those hard-to-treat, resistant pathogens that can be found in chronic conditions, such as Lyme disease;
– Improves circulation by enhancing the flow of your blood;
– Works as an immune modulator, meaning that helps to keep your immune system in top working order;
– Increases the uptake of oxygen by stimulating the enzyme DPG (diphosphoglycerate), which helps the cells get all the oxygen they need to function properly. This aids in killing resistant, anaerobic infections and provides the cells in the area with the extra oxygen needed to heal.
– Stimulates your mitochondria, the powerhouse of your cells, increasing the cells’ energy so that your body stays healthy; and
– It enhances your body’s ability to increase it’s antioxidant (glutathione and superoxide dismutase) capabilities and protection.
– Cancer Cells: In the early 1900s, Dr. Otto Warburg (physiologist and Nobel laureate) discovered that cancer cells cannot live in an oxygen-rich environment. The trick with trying to beat cancer with oxygen is getting the oxygen inside the cells, which is a phenomenon that occurs with ozone therapy.
This therapy improves oxygen efficiency, reduces brain fog, decreases sinus inflammation and kills any pathogens that are found in the sinuses and ear canals. Useful for:
Sinus, ear and brain related ailments
Limb Bagging is used for non-healing wounds, skin infections, and warts as well as increases healing times.
Much like other forms of ozone therapy, Nasal Insufflation provides many benefits to both the nasal passageways and the entire body. A few of the most popular benefits include:
Decrease in sinus pressure
Decrease in inflammation throughout the nasal passageways
Relief from both acute and chronic sinusitis
Relief from asthma, bronchitis, and other upper respiratory infections
Fights harmful bacteria and viruses
Promotes general health and wellness
Through Nasal Insufflation, the team at Longevity Effect has treated countless patients with a variety of conditions and ailments. Nasal Insufflation is an excellent way to address the underlying cause of the problem while providing much-needed relief.
Nasal Insufflation can be used as a stand-alone treatment or combined with other services and can be used to treat both acute and chronic conditions. You do not need to be a current patient of Longevity Effect to receive Nasal Insufflation. Contact our team today for more information regarding this service or our other treatments!